Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Buried Onions by Gary Soto





I think the book Buried Onions is a good one. I recommend this book to all teenagers. This book deserves all 5 stars because of the real life things that go on in the book. I real like thins book because it show how a man can go through such struggle and triumphs over it. I also like this book because this book touches on real life subject such away poverty destroy innocent peoples live.
The book Buried onions was a very interesting book. The book is about a Mexican American young boy named Eddie, living I very bad gang inverted city called Fresno. Buried Onions is interning to me because it’s all about the hardship that many teenagers have to face today. he was trying to tie Eddie Mexican teenager who despite his surroundings and boy hood influences decides to be accomplishing something. His friend and family to face the meaning him all freaked out and he doesn’t know what to do. “He was trying it all together what I meant by painting crabs and just where he was possibly who he was”(20). like I was saying all teenagers should read this book.
By Soto Gary.

The portions is Eddie and the antagonist is his friends.
Soto, Gary. Buried Onions. New York, NY: HarperCollins, 1999. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to respond thoughtfully.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.