Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Rose That Grew From Concrete by Tupac Shakur


The book by Tupac Shakur the rose that grew from concrete is was on my favorite book. Because he is telling us about his life what he was put through the friends and family he lost what drugs can do to you and see how one life can change everything in one life he was put through love. Tupac was not just a rapper he was a publisher after his death, his legacy and music well never be forgotten even if he’s not here he is still one of the greatest rapper a live.

In one of his quotes he says this “in the event of my demise when my heat can beat no more I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4 i will die before my time because I feel the shadows depth so much I wanted 2 accomplish before I reached my death I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the least tear from my eyes I loved all who were positive in the event of my demise.” He’s saying that anyone can grow up from any hood or any society that is rough.

In one of his quotes he was saying that when drugs weren’t in neighborhoods it was peace and when drugs were in people system nothing was ever the same there was never peace. Most of the his quotes were about how his life was and how he was and how most people that he was just another rapper with no heart and stuff. But he made a change in some of the songs he was saying that how drugs got to his family and he couldn’t see any one the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take the time to respond thoughtfully.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.